I’m super excited to share that I have been nominated for Liebster Award by the fabulous blogger Prynka@MyDiary who is also a very kind and encouraging friend. Do check out and follow her blog for much awesomeness! A BIG thanks to her for all the love and support 🙂
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Now lemme start answering the questions posted for me:
Que1) Describe yourself?
Ans: I’m a girl who loves to smile even on a rainy day because I believe smile is powerful enough to lift up your day! 🙂 Being an optimistic, I never fail to count on my blessings. Small gestures, kind words are enough to fill up my heart with love and happiness.
Que2) The person you admire the most?
Ans: I admire my mother the most. Also because she is my first inspiration in life who made sure I grow up as a good human being before anything else.
Que3) Your ideal vacation spot?
Ans: I LOVE travelling! My ideal vacation spots are Paris and New York.
Que4) Oops! I made a mistake when?
Ans: Made a mistake while baking a cake last weekend, somehow ended up with a burnt cake! 😜
Que5) Who’s the frequent caller on you call log?
Ans: My Bff, my soulmate – Joseph.
Que6) What’s your favourite dessert & candy?
Ans: Gulabjamuns & Twix. 😋
Que7) Story behind the blog name?
Ans: Well, it’s tells my name- Shweta, I really wanted to keep it simple so opted for the same:)
Que8) Your favourite book/ comic?
Ans: My favourite book is- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale.
Que9) Superpower you wish you had?
Ans: I wish I had power to stop myself from over thinking 😀 that would solve half of my problems!
Que10) Who would be your dream date?
Ans: (Well answer changes every month:D) For now it’s Fawad Khan 🙂
It was amazing answering such interesting questions. Now my nominations for the Liebster Awards are these fab bloggers:
Here are my 10 questions to all of them listed above :
1) What really makes you happy?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) If you were a super hero what would your hero name be?
4) If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
5) If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
6) Whats your favourite condiment?
7) Whats your most & least favourite word?
8) If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
9) What’s the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
10) If you could learn any language fluently what would it be?
Thank you so much for all the support 🙂 Hope you all enjoy answering these questions.
Till next time stay happy ☺